Exercises for Weight Gain That Will Help You Bulk Up
5- Top Exercises for Men and Women to Gain Weight
In this article, we will discuss the most effective exercises for weight gain. How to do the exercises? The benefits of exercise for weight gain. Which exercises are good for weight gain? So let’s get started.
When you think about exercises for weight gain, the first thing that comes into your mind is exercises are for weight loss. No, some exercises are also you can do for bulk up. But weight gain should also be your holistic plan like losing weight. In this post, we will share some exercises you can do with minimal equipment to start at home.
Exercises for Males and Females to Gain Weight
The fat is stored in male and female bodies and then this stored fat distribute in the body differently. Given below exercises can be very helpful for your body and you will get promising results.
Push-ups: Helpful Exercises to Gain Weight
This exercise simply has no need for any equipment. It helps you to build muscles in your arms, shoulders triceps, chest muscles, and abdomen.
Fun fact: in the world, the Indian boy Bijindder Singh makes the record 3877 push-ups in an hour.
How to do push-ups
- Lie down on the floor and put your hands flat-facing downward, width apart from your shoulders, and bent your elbows.
- Only your foot toes touch the floor.
- Align your back, feet, and legs.
- Now push your body off the ground with help of your hands. Your arms must be stretched completely. With the help of your toes and hands support your body should be off the floor.
- While doing this exercise only your toes and hands should touch the floor.
- Do at least 15 reps if you are a beginner starting from 5 and then increasing slowly over time.
Bench Press Exercises
- Take a bench and lie on your back, relax your body.
- Grab the bar tightly with your hands.
- Pull the bar upward, your arms must be stretched completely.
- After that pull the bar back down, it must be near your chest. Your arms should be at a 90° angle.
- Do this as per your comfort level but recommend 5 for a beginner.
- It targets your back, traps, triceps, and anterior deltoids.
Note: Don’t do these exercises if you are suffering from a shoulder injury.
Gain Your Weight With Lunges Exercises
Are you at your home, in the park, out of the house, and want to do exercises for weight gain? Lunges are one of the exercises you can do anywhere.
How to do lunges
- Stand up straight, your abdominal muscles should be flexing positing.
- Extend your one leg as you are taking steps to walk. Your body is in a kneeling position. Your knees should be at a 90-degree angle.
- Repeat the same position with the other legs as many times as you can. Repeat again and again.
Note: When females do this exercise regularly they feel no period cramps.
The weight bar is the only thing that you need to perform this exercise. These exercises will bulk up your muscles arms, legs, back, abs and shoulders.
- Hold the weight bar in your hand tightly about shoulder-width apart.
- Lift the bar. It should be above then your chest and shoulders.
- Your arms are in a straight position when you pull the bar up. Don’t bend your elbow it should be locked.
- After that lower the bar back in front of your shoulders.
- Repeat the same at least 5 times or above as you feel comfortable.
How Crunches Exercise Gain Weight
Usually, you believe that crunches are only for reducing belly fat but you are thinking wrong. They also help you to increase core strength. If you want to get a perfect midsection, do crunches exercise. Crunches target your abdominal muscles.
Way to do crunches
- Lie down on the floor straight on your back.
- Keep your palms under your neck and turn your knees.
- Pull your head with your hand toward the knees.
- Exhale, keep relaxing your body, and repeat.
Note: Don’t do too fast because you may face injuries.
Bottom lines: above all mentioned exercises are good for your health. They keep you fit and active throughout the day. If you don’t want to do any exercises, check out our diet plan for weight gain. You can also gain weight with shakes just click here.